Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with a multi-award winning property and construction consultancy on their journey to find a Sustainability Consultant to join their team in Leeds.
This consultancy help clients reduce their carbon footprint across a multitude of sectors and are looking for someone who wants to contribute to the growth of the Manchester and Leeds teams.
- Carrying out and preparing BREEAM, HQM, SKA, DREAM and WELL Assessments
- Preparing and presenting embodied carbon reviews
- Assisting project stakeholders as part of a specialist sustainability team
- Assisting in producing technical briefing notes and reports
- Expanding the role of Sustainability Consultant to encompass wider issues of sustainability during both pre and post construction
- Producing reports and drawings
What you will need:
- Training in and knowledge of BREEAM or similar sustainability assessment methodology
- Good eye for detail
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Building Regulation Part L
- Knowledge and understanding of renewable and LZCT options
- Ability to produce concise verbal and written reports
- Experience with planning support documents such as NRIAs, London Plan etc
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Company car scheme
- Opportunity to develop skills and continue training
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.