Architectural Partner , Cambridge - Cambridgeshire
We have a new role for an Architectural Partner to take up the responsibility of running the Cambridge office of a large multidisciplinary consultancy. This role offers an amazing opportunity to take a lead in the development of the office.
My client is a multidisciplinary construction consultancy with multiple offices across the UK including London and Birmingham. Their services include architecture, BIM, building surveying, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, project management, quantity surveying, and many more. The practice delivers projects across all major sectors, for public and private sector clients, including residential, retail, education, health and commercial.
Role & Responsibilities
- Running of the architectural sector in the Cambridge office coordinating with the Head of Architecture
- Responsibility for the marketing, promotion and securing of work for the office
- Overall responsibility for all projects in the office
- Management of team members as required
- Using Revit and BIM on projects
- Working directly with clients across all stages of the project
- Reporting to Head of Architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Architect with a minimum of 15 years post qualification experience
- Experience of the UK residential sector is essential
- Familiarity of the Cambridge market is essential
- Retail, education, healthcare, community and Mixed-use project would be beneficial
- Good design abilities
- Experience of using Revit is essential
- Ability in InDesign, Photoshop and NBS create is desirable
- Ability to create and develop the team's presence, complete bids and secure work.
- Experience in team management
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Social events and leisure activities
- Health and wellbeing program
- Flexible remote working
- Support with APC.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Partner in Cambridge - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11631)