REVIT Part II Architectural Assistant
SHORTEN is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant with strong Revit skills to join the studio based in Islington, London.
We are a small architectural studio focusing mainly on multi-unit residential projects. A recently completed project was 14 storeys and 127 flats. Other current projects are a mixture of housing clusters and apartment developments. We deliver all projects to a high level of BIM and are continually striving to push the limits of what we can achieve using BIM.
We are looking for a confident Part II Architectural Assistant with strong Revit skills. Experience in working on residential developments would be beneficial. A fun, enthusiastic and ambitious personality is important. We are looking for someone who can play a key role in the development of the studio culture as the team grows over the next year or so.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on projects across all RIBA stages
- Have good initiative to progress projects
- Have good project management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Work well in a team
- Be able to communicate well to all project members - strong English is a must
- Have good technical knowledge
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1 year's post Part II qualification experience within the UK
- Excellent Revit skills are essential for this position
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of London planning legislation & building regulations
- Good understanding of current construction methods and detailing
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign & Microsoft Office
- Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience & Revit skills
- Working Hours: 8am – 5pm
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + 1 extra day each year of service, up to 5 days
- Workplace pension
- Professional memberships paid
- Regular CPD seminars
- Support with education and career progression
- Great work life balance
No agencies please.