Architectural Assistant Part 1 & 2
Job Reference EGNEW1
Salary - £20,000-£27,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, currently looking for an Architectural Assistant to join their team.
Our client is an award winning, RIBA chartered practice who work across the Residential, Masterplanning, Heritage and Leisure sectors. They work with leading housing developers, local authorities, and landowners across the UK to bring sustainable development.
My client is looking for Revit proficient candidates. You will also have an eye for detail and sound construction knowledge.
Key duties as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Partake with project management.
Essential skills to be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe and Sketchup.
- Exceptional portfolio and design skills.
- Creative thinker with interest in concept and detail design.
- Time management skills, and an ability to manage high workloads with multiple deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team under the guidance from the project architect.
If you are interested in this role please can you give Emilio a call on 01792 365000 for a friendly and confidential conversation. Alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: Emilio.Grattarola@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Architectural Assistant Part 1 & 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly