An award-winning architectural practice specialising in high-end private residential projects is looking to hire an experienced architect to lead multiple projects. A friendly team of 10 based in Wimbledon Village (at least will be again after restrictions are lifted). The practice provides combined architectural, interior design and project management services on prestigious private residential projects. Candidates will only be considered if they can demonstrate the following requirements:
- Experience in leading an architectural design team
- 3 years post Part iii experience in UK
- Experience in the high end residential sector
- In-depth knowledge and experience in bespoke architectural detailing, interiors and cabinetry design
- In-depth knowledge of UK building regulations, design standards and statutory compliances
- Good working knowledge of building systems and experience in the coordination of specialist design
- Good working knowledge of JCT forms of contracts
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders
- Experience in project decision making
- Vectorworks experience is preferable but not mandatory
- Experience in practice management and business development
This role requires a confident personality to lead the design team across many projects. The role will be a client facing role and it is imperative that the candidate demonstrates strong leadership and an ability to make swift and informed decisions.
The successful candidate will enjoy and very rewarding supportive team environment across the delivery of varying project types with a practice that is continuing its ambitious growth prospects.
Salary- negotiable based on experience (starting at £40k - £50k per annum depending on experience