Graduate Transport Modeler
Job Title: Graduate Transport Modeler
Office Location: Nottingham
Salary Range: £18,000 to £25,000
An exciting opportunity at a leading, multinational consultancy has come up. They are looking to further the growth of their Nottingham based office based transport division, through the exciting appointment of a Graduate Transport Modeler.
Working within the Urban Space team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of projects with clients across the public & private sectors. You will work closely with the team in the winning & delivery of work.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a determination to achieve their goals
- Enjoy problem solving and be able to work under pressure
- Be bright and have a learning agility (able to pick things up quickly and easily)
- Have a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Be analytical, numerate, with an eye for detail
- Have a keen interest in entering the world of transport modelling
- Be hardworking and ambitious
- Have experience with transport modelling software (beneficial)
- Hold a basic understanding of VBA programming (beneficial)
- Have experience with GIS software (beneficial)
You will earn a starting salary of up to £25,000 (depending on experience), along with a comprehensive benefits package (professional subscriptions, private medical insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, etc) and an innovative flexi-working approach.
For further information on the position, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graduate Transport Modeler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly