Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is a leading AJ100 Architectural firm with 9 established offices across the UK and Ireland. Although my client doesn't specialise in one sector of work, some of their most recent projects span across the Hotels, Hospitality, Education, Master Planning, Commercial, Student Accommodation & Housing sectors. This role would be suited an Architect with 4-6 years UK based experience post qualification and someone that has experience working across all RIBA stages.
It would also be highly beneficial to have good working knowledge of both Revit and AutoCAD.
In this role you should expect to receive an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a leading firm with the opportunity of progression and growth within the business.
To be an Architect you will need:
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe.
- To have experience working in previous relevant sectors as listed above.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
Commutable locations for this Architect position:
Stourbridge, Birmingham, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Coventry, Lichfield, Telford
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect (ARB)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly