Salary - £30,000-£35,000 (+ Excellent Benefits)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting well established practise based in Colchester, who are looking for a Qualified Architect to join their team.
Our clients are looking for candidates with solid background in residential, industrial, and commercial projects. You will be expected to work through all RIBA stages.
They are looking for strong AutoCad and Revit candidates.
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Design and creative nature.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, Microstation, Sketch Up and Creative Suite is preferable but not essential as training can be given.
- 2+ years' experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly