Experience Town Planner - 3+ years
Experienced Town Planner (3+ years)
Salary negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Town Planner who is looking to move into a more senior role. My client is a specialist Town Planning practice that is expanding and is looking for a talented individual to join their close-knit team.
This up and coming Planning Consultancy has been established for over 10 years and has provided quality service to over 500 happy clients. They provide chartered town planning advice, specialising in residential development, student accommodation, mixed-use redevelopment, urban regeneration, and commercial projects. This consultancy support clients throughout the development industry across East Anglia, London and the South East, as well as covering the rest of the UK.
Applications are sought from ambitious Town Planners with a passion for Planning and 3+ years of experience. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator and hold planning qualifications (or related) with the eligibility to apply for MRTPI status.
- Preparing and assisting with Planning Applications.
- Preparing and assisting with Planning Proposals.
- Prepare and assist in appeals including site appraisals and planning strategies for a variety of developments.
- Mentoring Junior members of the team.
- Reviewing post submission work including public inquiries and expert witness work.
For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer:
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits
- A commitment to training and professional development
- Opportunity to join a growing consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities.
Interested? For applications, please send your CV to email@example.com, and for more information about this role and others in the Town Planning sector, please call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Experience Town Planner - 3+ years
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly