Architect Job in South West London
Seeking an Architect with a passion for high-end residential projects and luxurious bespoke finishes, to join my client's team and work on residential refurbishment projects valued from £1m!
With an impressive client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering bespoke homes throughout London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Running high-end residential projects between yourself and your team
- Help manage and mentor more junior team members
- Full job running responsibilities through RIBA project stages 1-7
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Demonstrate flexibility between projects
- Ensuring work is produced and delivered to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive UK experience in the high-end residential sector, with a portfolio of projects across prime boroughs of London
- Excellent knowledge of UK planning and listed building consents
- Background of traditional detailing, drawing, specifications, and materials
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for high-end residential projects
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Further benefits to be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect in South West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11574)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly