Salary - £30,000-£35,000
An established, RIBA Chartered Architectural practice in Oxford, have a new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join their busy team.
Our client works across the residential, commercial, educational projects.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience running small scale projects from conception through to completion.
You will also be expected to work in larger teams on planning drawings for commercial buildings and get involved in working drawings for large scale residential projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain a wealth of experience as part of an exceptional team of individuals.
There is a clear-cut progression path and an excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Producing planning applications.
- Developing tender packaging.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Managing small tenders.
- Communicating with clients.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Degree Qualified (Relevant Architectural Qualification is acceptable).
- Minimum 4 years' experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs, producing and submitting planning applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please also send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly