DCa architects is seeking a dynamic and talented ARB Registered Architect to join its expanding team.
We are a design-led RIBA Chartered practice working on a variety of exciting projects in several sectors including residential, mixed-use, healthcare and commercial. We are based in the market town of Olney, close to Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford: www.colesarchitects.co.uk.
The successful candidate would be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day delivery of our projects, reporting to a team leader or Associate Director. The role would suit a motivated individual who has good technical and management abilities as well as design flair, report writing and research skills. Good communication skills are essential. There will be an opportunity to further develop their skills in a challenging yet supportive environment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in Revit, AutoCAD, 3D software packages and Adobe Creative Suite
- Practical experience within a UK practice - a minimum of 3 years
- Exceptional design and presentation skills
- Excellent drawing and document management skills
- Experience in technical detailing and the preparation of tender documents
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Excellent command of office systems, e.g. Word, Excel
- Excellent communication, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidence to liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities and contractors
- Willingness to take on responsibilities
- Ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
- Candidates must be based in the United Kingdom
Competitive salary depending on experience. Health and pension scheme benefits available.
We are an equal opportunities employer and support career growth and development.
Please send a covering letter, together with your CV and portfolio demonstrating the above skills to: email@example.com.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly