Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an Architecture Practice who are currently recruiting Architectural Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
For this role you must have sound technical knowledge, with proven experience producing detailed working drawings. You will also have excellent verbal and written communication along with excellent organisational skills.
Suitable candidates will have experience working across the Residential, ideally with listed building and conservation experience.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Producing planning applications.
- Developing tender packaging.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Managing small tenders.
- Communicating with clients.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Degree Qualified (Relevant Architectural Qualification is acceptable).
- Minimum 4 years' experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs, producing and submitting planning applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365 100. Could you please also send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly