Energy and Sustainability Consultant
Energy and Sustainability Specialist
Penguin Recruitment are working with an independent building compliance and planning specialists who focus on energy efficiency and sustainability within Building Services.
This consultancy works with builders, designers, architects, developers, site managers and contractors. They provide solutions and expert advice from design concept to final handover.
- Carry out SAP assessments using NHER, FSAP etc
- Complete Energy and Sustainability Statements/Strategies
- Undertaking BREEAM AP Assessments
- Undertaking Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments
- Producing reports for clients
- Liaise with clients
- Assist in producing cost effective solutions for clients
- Deal with internal and external queries
- Generate reports using the CRM system
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role
- BREEAM AP or BREEAM Accreditation related to Building Services
- Experience working with clients
- Experience with CAD software
- Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Experience using a CRM system
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Energy and Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly