Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary Expectations: £20-27,000 Dependant on experience
Excellent opportunity for a Junior-Intermediate level candidate to join a reputable firm!
About the company and role:
My client is a CIAT Accredited and Multi-disciplined Architectural & Planning practice who now require 2 Architectural Technician's to join their successful team. At present their past and current workload consists across the Residential, Retail & Commercial sectors. AutoCAD is used in practice so it would be essential to have good working knowledge of the software.
To be successful for this role you must have at least 1-5 years industry experience in a UK based practice with a wide exposure to Residential projects. You should boast excellent communication skills both verbally and written and have an eye for technical and construction detailing.
If you're currently based in the Hertfordshire or North London region or are looking to relocate locally, then this may be a great next step for you in your career!
Skills & Experience required for this role:
- Be fully confident in the use of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe and Microsoft office.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician- ideally 1-5 years.
- You must have sound knowledge of technical construction on high volume sites.
- UK driving license and preferably your own car.
- The ability to work to a high standard both as part of a team and individually.
- Experience working for a house builder would be beneficial but not essential.
If you're interested in the above opportunity, please give me a call on 01792365101 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org