Graduate Transport Planner - South Wales
Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
There is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team at a multi-discaplinary transport planning consultancy in Cardiff. They have an opening for a Graduate Transport Planner.
While specialising in transportation, the organisation also services including highway engineering, drainage design, flood risk assessments & land development.
To be considered for his role you should:
- Be degree qualified in a relevant field with a genuine interest in transport planning;
- Have an understanding of the principles of transport planning;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good presentation and technical writing skills; and
- the ability to manage their own time to meet deadlines.
You will be:
- Obtaining, analysing and interpreting traffic and transport data from a range of external sources;
- Appraising development sites in terms of their accessibility by a range of transport modes;
- Writing sections of Transport Assessment and Travel Plan reports;
- Undertaking junction capacity assessments; and
- Undertaking site visits and inputting to masterplan and junction designs.
If successful, you will join a specialist team in Cardiff. You will work closely with the team, giving you a great opportunity to learn from highly skilled professionals from the industry alongside the completion of training qualifications.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £25,000 plus a company benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000.
Apply for Graduate Transport Planner - South Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly