Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Established in 2016, ARNI Architects is a design-led and commercially savvy architect studio building a reputation for delivering creative solutions that realise added value for their clients. Due to continued growth and exciting new projects we are looking for an experienced RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architect to join our team based in Newcastle-under-Lyme (near Stoke-on-Trent).
The ideal applicant will have/be:
- RIBA Part 2 Qualified
- Experience working with AutoCAD
- Previous experience working on residential, commercial, HMO, industrial and new build projects
- Experience managing projects and with client management
- An excellent communicator with strong relationship building skills
- A sound knowledge of UK Building regulations and a design flair.
In return the successful applicant will:
- Receive a competitive salary
- Manage your own projects with the support of a strong team
- Work with an excellent and vibrant environment
- The autonomy to express your creative flair
This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant to work within a progressive and expanding studio that can offer the ability to allow professional growth.
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly