Project Architect and Architectural Assistant
Project Architect, Ludlow
Trevor Hewett LLP is a well-established Ludlow practice, working on an exciting range of projects, including many listed buildings, as you would expect in this beautiful area. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic architect who is looking to further their career, to join our small team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working across all RIBA stages, from planning and listed building applications through to completion. You will have excellent AutoCAD and Microsoft Office skills, and hand drawing and presentation experience would also be an advantage. You will be confident in working with our clients, who range from private homeowners to country estates, churches and some commercial and community projects, and should also be able to demonstrate an interest in making a contribution to the further development of the practice.
- RIBA part III qualified
- Proven experience as an architect working on a diverse range of projects
- Hold, or aspire to, conservation accreditation
- An interest in sustainable development of historic buildings
- Professional, hardworking and reliable
- A good eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable in a client facing role
- IT proficiency with working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Sound knowledge of the UK building regulations
- Able to take charge of projects and work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate and liaise with all members of the design team
- Full UK driving licence and car
We can offer:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent prospects for advancement
- A chance to work with an established practice
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
Applications by email please, to include covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
We are seeking an architectural graduate qualified to RIBA part 2 level with enthusiasm for working on the conservation and creative transformation of historic buildings and an interest in environmentally sustainable building. Based in the historic town of Ludlow we work on a good variety of buildings from country houses to town houses, barn conversions and church repairs.
This an opportunity to develop your design and detailing skills and to become a key member of our small team whilst working towards RIBA part 3 qualification. You will be expected to progress to taking the lead on projects, from initial design through planning, building regulations, specification and tender stages to completion.
You will be proficient in both AutoCAD and SketchUp, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. You will be well organised, able to work to deadlines, and confident in liaising directly with clients.
Applications by email please, to include covering letter, CV and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Architect and Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly