RIBA EAST Practice of the month May 2021 Atelier Architecture & Design (AA+D) is seeking an enthusiastic technologist to join the team and deliver a range of existing projects predominantly within the residential and leisure sectors.
You will be responsible for projects from inception to completion.
- have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- be self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- have a strong technical knowledge and be fully conversant with current UK Building Regulations and design guides, ideally with experience in the following sectors film, residential, leisure, hospitality and elderly care.
- have the ability to deliver building regulations and technical production packages for complex and challenging sites.
- have strong practical ability in detailing with patience for developing best solutions.
- have an ability to think ‘outside the box’ to produce bespoke details in challenging situations that complement the aesthetic.
- be highly proficient in the use of AutoCad and Revit experience.
- experience of NBS specification writing preferred.
- good verbal and communication skills.
- experience of coordinating and liaising with other parties of the development team and authorities.
Our core values are: delivering innovative, sustainable buildings that encourage a better balance between nature and the built environment; creating exceptional buildings in outstanding landscapes; and working as a team to deliver an outstanding service. The role offers the flexibility to work remotely.
Please email CVs and examples of work to email@example.com
We will only enter into correspondence with shortlisted candidates.
We only accept direct applications, no recruitment agencies please.
Atelier Architecture & Design is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly