Graduate Transport Planner
Job Title:Graduate Transport Planner
Our client has an exciting opportunity. They are seeking enthusiastic graduates with one years' experience in the transport industry to join their growing team and assist theirsenior professionals in delivering development planning projects across the country. This will include:
- Obtaining, analysing and interpreting traffic and transport data from a range of external sources;
- Appraising development sites in terms of their accessibility by a range of transport modes;
- Writing sections of Transport Assessment and Travel Plan reports;
- Undertaking junction capacity assessments; and
- Undertaking site visits and inputting to masterplan and junction designs.
Applicants should ideally:
- Be degree qualified in a relevant field with a genuine interest in transport planning;
- Have an understanding of the principles of transport planning;
- Good presentation and technical writing skills; and
This is the perfect opportunity for candidates to be involved in a number of diverse development transportation related projects, varying in scale and nature ensuring an interesting workload.
If you wish to discuss this role further, please contact James Hardie at Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org