Sustainability Consultant - BREEAM Assessor
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Penguin Recruitment are happy to be working with a leading interior systems specialist who offer advice on fire protection, roofing and insultation on their journey to find a BREEAM Assessor to join their team in Nottingham.
This Distributor delivers a range of expertise and specialist knowledge to their clients and pride themselves in providing the highest level of service and support.
What you will need:
- BREEAM Accreditation or relevant experience with BREEAM
- Desire to progress your career in BREEAM and gain further accreditations
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Clean UK drivers' licence
- Experience working within the Built Environment/Building Services
- Experience carrying out BREEAM Assessments and/or as a BREEAM Assessor
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within a consultancy
- Experience with Non-Domestic Energy Assessments
The employer is looking for someone who has a desire to gain further skills and become a fully trained and well-rounded Sustainability Consultant.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Sustainability Consultant/BREEAM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly