Senior Sustainability Consultant
Senior Sustainability Engineer
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with an award-winning Property and Construction Consultancy on their quest to find a Senior Sustainability Engineer to join their team in Reading.
For this role you will be working within the Building Services team on a range of sustainability projects including energy and thermal modelling, LZC and feasibility reports.
- Undertaking Dynamic Thermal Modelling using IES VE software (including natural ventilation air-flow modelling, Building Regulations Part L assessments, comfort analysis, and Energy Performance Certificates
- Undertaking Energy Assessments for Local Authority approval
- Decarbonisation plans for whole sites
- Preparing Low and Zero Carbon technology feasibility studies
- Preparation of SALIX funding grants
- Supporting senior members of staff
- Producing evidence requirements for BREEAM credits requiring thermal modelling outputs
What you will need:
- Experience with IES VE
- Experience with REVIT
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience and understanding of sustainability within the built environment
- Preferred: Experience carrying out SAP Assessments on Domestic projects
- Preferred: Level 5 Energy Assessor qualification
- Preferred: Experience with PassivHaus
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Senior Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly