Transport Planner - Hertfordshire
We are excited to announce our client has a position that has become available for a Transport Planner with previous consultancy experience, especially in Transport Assessments, to join their transport planning consultancy.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a close-knit team, dealing in Transport Assessments and reports.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Previous transport planning experience;
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
With a starting salary of up to £35,000 and a flexible and healthy work life balance, this is an exciting opportunity for the enthusiastic Transport Planner.
For further information on the position and the organisation, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Transport Planner - Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly