Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a thriving Planning Consultancy in their new appointment of a technically focussed Architect to join their team. My client currently specialises in Residential Land Promotion and also, Barn Conversions. The successful candidate will already have at least 5 years industry experience behind them and ideally have had exposure to similar projects. Revit and AutoCAD knowledge would also be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect to play a significant part in the company's growth strategy and also, to assist with influencing the way in which they offer architectural services moving forward. There is also a clear opportunity for the successful candidate to take on a management position in the near future, dependant on the company growth and performance levels.
The desired candidate will be newly qualified and local to the Stamford area. However, I would also be interested in speaking with other level architectural professionals with relevant experience.
Skills required for this role:
- At least 4 years industry experience ideally working on Residential projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience with planning applications and building regulations.
- Excellent technical and design skills and be able to support the team.
- The ability to produce site concept plans for pre-application documentations.
- Able to produce detailed floor plans and elevations to support planning applications.
- Architectural Technology degree or an HND/HNC in a construction related subject.
- Good knowledge of technical and traditional detailing, specifications and materials.
Commutable Locations: Stamford, Peterborough, Boston, Spalding, Grantham, Leicester, Kettering
Are you interested in this role? If so, please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly