Part II Architectural Assistant
What we are looking for:
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent design an and will be encouraged to contribute their talents in the evolving designs
- We work in many sectors, so the successful team member will have the opportunity to develop their experience.
- An excellent understanding of design software packages including Revit, Microstation, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- A sound and technical understanding of UK Building Regulations and RIBA stage 1-4
- The preparation of detailed drawings and specifications
- Mentoring with an experienced architects
- Experience within the Residential sector Experience within Commercial an advantage
In return for your enthusiasm and dedication we can offer you a great place to work, competitive salary, 20 days holiday (plus 3 additional days at Christmas).
If you would like to be part of an exciting architectural environment, then please send your CV, along with a covering letter and samples of your work to: email@example.com
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly