What we are looking for;
- 2-4 years post Part III UK experience.
- Proficient in Office 365 applications.
- Good working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, Microstation, Sketch Up and Creative Suite is preferable but not essential as training can be given.
- A solid background in residential, industrial and commercial will be beneficial
- Exceptional design skills.
- The ability to progress projects through all RIBA work stages.
- The capability to develop creative construction detailing.
- Possess excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the drive to succeed.
In return for your enthusiasm and dedication we can offer you a great place to work, competitive salary, 20 days holiday (plus 3 additional days at Christmas).
If you would like to be part of an exciting architectural environment, then please send your CV, along with a covering letter and samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org