Part 2 or Part 3 Architect
Job Reference EGLONCC-90
Salary - £25,000-£35,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this Architecture Practice, near Hyde park, who is actively looking for a Part 2 or Part 3 Architect to join their team.
Our client work across Residential, Commercial, Educational, Community and Heritage sectors.
You will be joining the team developing designs for buildings and residential-focussed masterplans ranging in size from 50 to 500 dwellings.
Suitable candidates will have strong design background, will the ability to work collaboratively with team members and senior members of staff. You will be expected to support in creating drawings and presenting material in support of planning applications and project bids.
They are currently working in Revit so this would be essential.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Revit
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling and rendering software
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Exceptional portfolio and design skills.
- Creative thinker with interest in concept and detail design.
- Experience in residential
- Time management skills, and an ability to manage high workloads with multiple deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team under the guidance from the project architect.
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the practice offers a number of benefits to its staff including flexible working patterns, excellent pension scheme, and competitive salaries.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly