Salary Expectations: £30-35,000
Exciting opportunity to join a well-established practice based in Colchester!
About the company and role:
My client is a RIBA Chartered and aware-winning practice based in central Colchester who now require a Chartered Architect to join their team! At present, the past and current workload consists across the Residential. Education, Commercial, Retail, and Industrial sectors. For this role, previous experience in Revit, AutoCAD and Microstation would be preferred, but training can be provided!
The ideal candidate will already have 2-4 years industry experience post qualification and a background working across similar sectors of work.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to join a thriving team of Architectural professionals where you will hugely contribute towards their success!
Skills & Experience required for this role:
- Several years UK based experience post qualification.
- Good working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Microstation, Sketch Up and Creative Suite would be preferred, but training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Previous industry experience working on similar sectors to as above.
- Excellent design and technical skills.
- The ability to work on all RIBA stages.
- Technical detailing abilities.
- Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written.
- Self-motivated and the ability to drive success in the team and practice.
If you're interested in hearing more about the above opportunity, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com OR alternatively, give me a call on 01792365101 for a friendly and confidential chat!
Apply for Architect (ARB)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly