Technical Part II / III Architect
We are a long established West End architectural practice with a wide range of exciting high end medium scale projects. We are currently looking for a good Technical Part II / III Architect to work alongside the Project Architect on commercial offices, residential buildings and hotels. You will be responsible for the production of all sketch design, detail design and working technical drawings, reports and specifications.
Key skills you will possess:
- Ideally at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Revit / AutoCAD / MicroStation proficiency
- Solid experience of producing working and detailed construction drawings
- Ability to resolve often complex detailed design issues
- Good knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Experience of NBS specifications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work both in a project team and independently
Please provide salary requirements and availability. No agencies please.
Apply for Technical Part II / III Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly