Associate Town Planner
Associate Town Planner
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
My client is an independent Design and Planning consultancy, who are looking for a creative Associate Town Planner to join their team in their London office.
This impressive consultancy aims to build a future that works alone side nature ensuring that Planning protects and enhances the environment, through imagination and persistence.
This team of Planners is focused on improving our built environment. They do this through putting a focus on the balance between strong leadership and creative thinking, in order to create spaces that allow the community to live in proximity with nature.
My client is looking for a Planner who has experience leading complex, multidisciplinary projects with a creative and collaborative approach. Experience in forming relationships and having commercial awareness is key, as well as an innovative mind.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent understanding of the UK Planning System.
- A track record of preparing, co-ordinating and submitting complex planning applications and promoting development proposals through the local plan and other statutory procedures.
- Work winning skills with a network of contacts preferable.
- Experience of engaging with key public sector stakeholders and in particular London Boroughs and the GLA.
- Experience of acting on behalf of private sector developers in a variety of contexts in the UK, including urban regeneration, urban extensions and new settlements, and infrastructure projects.
- A track record of managing multi-disciplinary projects.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Degree qualification and MRTPI accreditation.
You will be part of a friendly and supportive team where your ability to thrive will be top priority. This is an exciting time to join the team, and for the right candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive salary as well as excellent remuneration and a strong benefits package.
Interested? For applications, and more information regarding this role and similar roles in Town Planning, please submit your CV to Megan Field at Megan.email@example.com or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Associate Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly