Architect or Architectural technologist, York
1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Architect or Architectural Technologist / Technician to join our friendly team in York to work with us on our conservation work and new build projects, utilising natural materials and sustainable construction methods. We have some exciting projects in the pipeline and currently on site for our private and national clients across the country. The successful applicant will support the senior design team to deliver a unique range of exciting projects. Applicants will require a comprehensive understanding of building regulations, technical and traditional detailing with experience in domestic and commercial projects.
Applicants will require a comprehensive understanding of building regulations and technical details with experience in domestic and commercial projects. A background including conservation and renewable energy / sustainable design is preferable and the ability to demonstrate the ability to work with clients, contractors, consultants and the design team is essential. Excellent presentation and communication skills with attention to detail is required and previous experience with VectorWorks would be beneficial.
- One of Yorkshire's leading sustainability and conservation focused practices
- Award Winning Office in beautiful location with parking and a COVID safe office environment
- 10 mins by car or bus from York city centre and railway station and easy access to cycling routes
- Flexible hours and work at home policy
- Mobile phone for work use
- Office vehicle for work use
- Cycle to work package
- Relocation package
- Excellent company culture, active work, and social life & appealing company benefits.
- Practice specialises in rural diversification and community projects, conservation projects and one off homes
- Generous relocation scheme
- Salary range £28-34,000
Apply for Architect or Architectural technologist, York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly