Job Reference EGLVCACC9
Salary - £30,000-£40,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this award winning multi-disciplinary practice of Architects, town planners and landscape architects.
Our client work across a wide range of sectors that include mastering planning and bespoke residential projects.
They are currently working in Revit so this would be essential. Suitable candidates will have sound technical and design ability.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Revit
- 3+ years' experience post part 3
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly