4 days left
- Full Time
Salary: (Depending on experience+ Excellent Benefits)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an Architecture Practice who are currently recruiting Architectural Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
For this role you must have excellent technical knowledge and design skills. You will also have excellent verbal and written communication along with excellent organisational skills.
Suitable candidates will have experience working across the Residential sector.
Ideally candidates will be proficient in Revit and AutoCad but we can consider those proficient in one.
Skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician Role:
- Ability to produce detail working drawings.
- Design flare
- High level of written and verbal communication (especially with clients)
- Proficient in AutoCad and Revit.
Knowledge of BIM would be beneficial.
- Experience in working in all RIBA stages
- Sound understanding of construction detailing
- Excellent technical knowledge
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365 100. Could you please also send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly