Salary: Competitive based on experience
There is currently a vacancy for an Architect to join a successful and award-winning practice in Colchester.
With this vacancy you will be joining a close-knit team of experienced and enthusiastic Architects, Technical staff and Designers, getting involved in a wide variety of work focussing across the Residential, Master Planning, Commercial and Housing sectors.
You will receive an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine opportunities to gain mentoring and develop in your career!
To be an Architect you will need:
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- To have experience working in previous health and education sectors.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
If you feel like your energetic and enthusiastic, then this may be the perfect opportunity to take that advance in your career as an Architect!
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365101 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org