Part III Architect
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an RIBA Part III Architect and experienced job runner to join our practice in Winchester.
Witcher Crawford are an award winning practice, specialising in private domestic housing, refurbishment and listed building projects across southern England. We are a client focused practice whose designs are bespoke, well-crafted and detailed to a high standard. We are looking for an individual to join us at a senior level and be a part of the future evolution of the practice.
The abilities candidates should demonstrate are: -
- Strong presentation, technical and graphic communication skills.
- UK experience across all RIBA work-stages.
- Experience running projects under JCT contracts including contract administration experience in the UK.
- Understanding of construction detailing including experience of UK statutory building regulations.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop.
- A confident communicator who can build strong working relationships with co-workers and clients, with a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
The vacancy is for a full-time position - salary will be based on experience.
For more information about our practice and projects, please visit our website: www.witchercrawford.com
Send a CV with examples of your work to Geoff Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Apply for Part III Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly