6 days left
- Full Time
PiP Architecture is a highly respected design-led practice based in central Cambridge, specialising in a range of innovative and distinctive projects.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience working in the Residential sectors, specifically on stage 4 and 5.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Architectural Technician to join our team
Essential Skills / Qualifications for this Architectural Technician Role:
- Hold a relevant Architectural Qualification
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regs
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Key Duties for this Architectural Technician Role:
- Developing building regulation packages
- Producing detailed construction drawings
- Passivhaus certified designer
Please submit your CV with relevant examples of your work to email@example.com.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly