7 days left
- Full Time
Indigo Architecture is a fresh, vibrant practice based in a Grade II converted stable within the picturesque setting of Darley Abbey Park.
Established in late 2016, the practice has grown organically since inception and now employs a team of 10 Architects and Technologists. We work flexibly, believing that our work should fit our life choices and there are never any expectations of late night finishes or weekend working to meet deadlines.
Our project portfolio continues to evolve and we find ourselves working across multiple industry sectors including residential, education, industrial and commercial projects.
Our growth through 2020 is continuing into 2021 and we are excited to be able to add to our team.
The role will suit an experienced Technologist, Technician or Part II Assistant with strong stage 4 experience.
Initial work will generally comprise residential projects including individual luxury new homes, small scale residential developments and extension/refurbishment projects with wider sector opportunities provided as the role develops.
The role will suit an energetic and ambitious character looking to be a part of building and shaping a practice that expects to double in size in the next 24months. You will be responsible for delivery of your own projects and for dealing directly with clients, structural engineers, building inspectors and other design consultants.
Demonstrable experience and capability to provide Stage 4 design work on residential projects is essential.
Opportunities to work in other industry sectors and on larger schemes will be provided but the early priority is to support our residential schemes.
Our preferred Candidate will possess the following:
- Min. 5yrs post graduate experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable passion for unique and high-quality design on even the smallest of projects
- Excellent Technical Design talent and knowledge of Building Regulations
- RIBA Stage 4 Experience in the Residential Sector
- Experience with producing Building Regulations, Tender & Construction Information Packages
- Excellent command of AutoCAD
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team across multiple projects running concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- RIBA Stage 4 experience in Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and/or Education Sectors
- RIBA Stage 1-3 experience in residential sector
- Experience with Revit, Photoshop, Artlantis, Rhino
- Client-facing experience
- CIAT Registered
Salary will be determined based on the successful candidates experience and attributes.
In order to express your interest, please write in the first instance to email@example.com with a copy of your CV, selected work examples and a brief cover letter stating why you wish to work with Indigo and what you consider to be your key strengths and weaknesses.
NB. Our website is significantly out of date. Please contact us directly if you wish to learn more about our projects and how we work.
Apply for Architectural Technologist/Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly