3 days left
- Full Time
Associate Job in West London
An established award winning practice that strongly promotes a good work life balance are now seeking an Associate with Revit BIM Level 2 to join their team at a crucial point in their development!
The practice has expertise across a broad range of sectors and scales, with a current portfolio that has a combined construction value in excess of £500million. Typical residential schemes are between 8-20 units, with a broader range of mixed-use / education projects of as much as circa 20,000sq ft per scheme.
The practice has grown swiftly since it emerged in 2012 and due to successful and continued growth, they now require a technically strong Associate to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for and lead multiple projects in the residential and education sectors
- Develop technical drawings and documents
- Design coordination and project development
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, contractors, and other external teams
- Using Revit as your daily software (BIM Level 2) and assist members of your team with BIM related questions and tasks.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered or MCIAT/ACIAT registered Technologist with project leading and management skills
- The understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
- Medium to large scale multi-unit residential experience is essential, education is a bonus
- To have delivered projects over £10m
- Delivery under design and build contracts
- Revit BIM Level 2 proficiency including clash detection and use of Enscape
- Strong technical design, coordination and delivery is essential
- To be happy to help and assist members of the team with any BIM related queries.
What you get back
- Salary of £49,000 - £60,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Regular social events with the team
- Strong believers in a good work life balance
- Discretionary bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Job in West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11598)
Apply for Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly