3 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £30,000-40,000 (Depending on experience)
I'm pleased to be supporting a medium sized Architectural practice in a new appointment of a Project Architect. With this role you will be joining a well-established team of professionals where you will work across a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Hospitality, Residential & Retail projects. My client are actively using AutoCAD, so it would be essential to be proficient in the software.
Whilst working as a Project Architect there an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and potential for progression within the company!
Working as a Project Architect you must have:
- At least 7 years industry experience in the UK and be ARB registered.
- Previously worked as a Project Architect and have job running experience.
- On site experience and familiar with running team meetings.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Experience in the Commercial/ Hospitality sector as this is the main project involvement.
- A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
Working as a Project Architect you will:
- Communicate with all members of your design team.
- Attending and manage site meetings.
- Assist the Directors and team members in the preparation of project programme.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various project across the commercial sectors.
- Produce work to a high standard, within given time frames both as part of a team and individually.
Does this Project Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so please call KAZ on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly