Senior/Transport Planner - Leicester
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
The Leicester based team of a multi-discaplinary transport planning consultancy has an exciting opening for a Senior Transport Planner to join the team. They specialise in transportation.
Their well-established team is now looking for an experienced planner with 2-5 years industry experience, who has a strong understanding of the development planning process.
- Degree level education (Geography, Transport Planning);
- Proficiency with Arcady & Picady / Junctions9;
- Comfortbale using AutoCAD, Excel & GIS;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Background in consultancy transport planning;
- Strong report writing skills, including transport assessments & statements;
- Production of transport assessments & statements;
- Feasibility studies;
- Preliminary designs;
- Junction capacity modelling;
- GIS Mapping;
- Project Management;
- Mentoring of junior staff.
If successful, you will join a specialist team and be valued and rewarded.
You will work closely with senior members of the team, giving you a great opportunity to learn from highly skilled professionals from the industry alongside the completion of training qualifications.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £35,000 plus a company benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000.
Apply for Senior/Transport Planner - Leicester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly