2 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £25-40,000 (Dependant on experience)
Excellent opportunity to join a Multi-disciplined practice based in Norwich on a permanent basis!
About the company and role:
My client is a well-established and successful team who are known for their design excellence across a variety of projects covering the Hospitality, Commercial, Community, Education, Industrial and Residential sectors. You will be joining a thriving team of experience professionals including Architectural staff, Energy Assessors, Interior Designers and Admin staff where you will get the opportunity to work on varies projects of different sizes.
To be successful for this role you must have excellent knowledge of the software AutoCAD and be capable producing technical and working drawings in the software. It should go without saying that you should boast strong communication skills both verbally and written and be confident meeting strict deadlines to the highest of standards.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to join a leading Architectural & Surveying company.
Key responsibilities for this Architectural Technologist role:
- You will be responsible for carrying out measured surveys, appraisal schemes, concept layouts and also, final planning layouts.
- You should work efficiently to meet deadlines whilst also working along side other members of the team and outside consultants.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- The ability to produce technical and working drawings and issue tender packages under supervision.
- A great understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Contract Administration on site, using the full JCT suite of documents, under supervision.
- An understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015.
Essential requirements for this Architectural Technologist role:
- At least 3-5 years industry experience working on the technical stages of projects.
- Experience working on Planning and Building reg drawings.
- You will ideally have excellent Sketchup and Adobe knowledge. AutoCAD is essential.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple jobs at once.
If you're interested in hearing more about the above opportunity, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com OR alternative, give me a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly