Part II Architectural Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in South East London
An established practice based in South London now require a Revit skilled Part II Architectural Assistant to work on large scale residential schemes throughout the UK!
With decades of experience in both Architecture and Interior Design, this multidisciplinary practice covers a wide range of sectors including residential, mixed use, conservation, education, and master planning.
They are now looking to bring on board an Architectural Assistant that experience working across all RIBA stages to assist them with a number of UK based projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will have exposure to all RIBA stages on projects within the practice, however, you will initially be working on mixed-use and build to rent schemes in and outside of London from the planning application until completion
- Your role will require a high level of Revit knowledge and modelling skills
- You will be part of a small team of Architects and be assisting junior members of your team.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Experience working on multi-unit residential or mixed use schemes, candidates with build to rent project experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of NBS specifications is desirable
- Confident working across all RIBA stages
- Strong Revit skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £37,000 DOE
- 2% pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in South East London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11593)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly