Senior Transport Planner - Bedford
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
The Bedford based team of a multi-discaplinary transport planning consultancy has an exciting opening for a Senior Transport Planner to join the team. While specialising in transportation, the organisation also services including highway engineering, drainage design, flood risk assessments & land development
Their well-established team in Bedford is now looking for a Senior Transport Planner with a 5 years' industry experience, who has a strong understanding of the development planning process.
- Degree level education (Geography, Transport Planning);
- Proficiency with Arcady & Picady / Junctions9;
- Comfortbale using AutoCAD, Excel & GIS;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Background in consultancy transport planning;
- Strong report writing skills, including transport assessments & statements;
- Production of transport assessments & statements;
- Feasibility studies;
- Preliminary designs;
- Junction capacity modelling;
- GIS Mapping;
- Project Management;
- Mentoring of junior staff.
If successful, you will join a specialist team in Bedford, who have developed a strong reputation within the market. You will work closely with senior members of the team, giving you a great opportunity to learn from highly skilled professionals from the industry alongside the completion of training qualifications.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus a company benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000.
Apply for Senior Transport Planner - Bedford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly