Senior/Principal LEED AP/GA
Principal LEED GA/AP
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with an International M&E Consultancy on their quest to find a LEED GA/AP to join their team in London.
This consultancy provide sustainable solutions on a range of projects including Technological, Commercial, Leisure, Learning and Living.
- Undertaking LEED assessments for clients on a range of building types
- Carrying out independent reading and research to support the specialist sustainability teams
- Assisting with LEED/NABERS/WELL/RIBA Green Overlay related bid and tender preparation and co-ordination
- Supporting a wide range of sustainability appointments under the RIBA Green Overlay Framework
- Issuing of RFIs, calculation, technical reports, presentations, method statements, and action lists
What you will need:
- LEED AP qualification
- WELL AP, BREEAM AP, ABERS, LCEA qualifications are an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years' experience delivering LEED assessments
- Understanding of Building Services design and engineering terms
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Flexibility to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
- Good knowledge of MS office applications
- Knowledge of tracker plus and other information software e.g. 4projects
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.