Project Architect - Newcastle Upon Tyne
We are currently working with a design-led Practice in Newcastle who is seeking a Project Architect to join the team. If you are keen to run your own projects in a practice that appreciates your work and wellbeing then get in touch.
The practice is made up of 40 people, split over its two offices. They have a varied portfolio of projects including leisure, healthcare, public, and residential. They pride themselves on their team atmosphere and forward-thinking attitude offering the team a varied series of benefits including remote working days. Due to several confirmed projects, they require a Project Architect to join their Newcastle office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Running a project from concept to delivery
- Production of initial design drawings
- Point of contact for clients
- Use Revit daily
- Initial projects will include several leisure and healthcare projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
- Excellent Revit skills are essential
- Strong design skills
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Portfolio of large-scale projects
- Experience in sports and leisure projects would be highly beneficial but not essential.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday
- Options to purchase additional holiday
- Christmas holidays across the business
- Flexible working including remote working days
- Team events and numerous social events
- Annual bonus schemes.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Newcastle - Your Architecture Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref:11591)