Part II Architectural Assistant
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Chelsea, London
An opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant with experience working on bespoke residential and listed buildings projects to join a growing practice based in Chelsea, specialising in high-end bespoke residential projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with a Director and Project Architect on multiple residential projects in central London, ranging in size between 5000-9000 sqft
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working on London based bespoke residential projects
- Previous experience working on listed buildings
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
What you get back:
- Salary: £28,000-£33,000
- The opportunity to work directly with an experienced Project Architect and Director to gain the necessary skills and experience to progress to Part III
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly