Reference - EGSUTHB1
Salary - £30,000-40,000 (Depending on experience)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this Architecture and Design Practice, who are actively looking for an Architect to join their team.
They work across the Residential and Commercial sectors, more specifically contemporary domestic projects.
Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to manage a portfolio and oversee projects from conception through to completion.
Essential skills for this role:
- 3 years post part 3 experience.
- Proven small scale residential project experience.
- Good design flair and sound technical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Experience dealing with clients (Client facing)
Key Duties for this role:
- Client brief meetings
- Carry out measured surveys and draw up existing drawings.
- Develop feasibility studies
- Manage a portfolio of residential architectural projects on small and medium scale
- Regular reports to Head of Design.
- Dealing with planning departments, knowledge of planning policies and submitting and managing planning applications.
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly