Junior Transport Planner
Job Title:Junior Transport Planner
An exciting opportunity has opened up with our client in Cornwall. They are looking for an enthusiastic graduate/junior Transport Planner to join their team.
Rewards and benefits
Our clients core employee rewards and benefits include:
- a competitive salary;
- a personal pension scheme with a generous employer contribution;
- 23 days annual leave per year (pro rata), rising to 28 days after five years' continuous service. Plus bank holidays;
- family friendly leave, pay and working arrangements;
- you may be able to work flexible hours and take 'flexi leave' for any accrued time;
- relevant learning and development opportunities, with the possibility for financial and/or other assistance.
- Be degree qualified in a relevant field with a genuine interest in transport planning;
- Have an understanding of the principles of transport planning;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good presentation and technical writing skills; and
- the ability to manage their own time to meet deadlines.
If you wish to discuss this role further, please contact James Hardie at Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly