Greater Glasgow Area
Salary - £28,000-£35,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, looking for an Architectural Technologist/Architect to join their team. The practice is based near Port Glasgow.
Our client work on predominately residential project from small to large scale developments.
You will be working independent and be expected to run and lead on projects, ensuring deadlines are met.
They are an AutoCad practice, and ideally looking for candidates to use Lumion and Sketchup. Suitable candidates will have sound knowledge of Scottish building regulations.
Key jobs duties for this role:
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Producing planning applications.
- Developing tender packaging.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Managing small tenders.
- Communicating with clients.
Essential skills / qualifications for this role:
- Degree Qualified (Relevant Architectural Qualification is acceptable).
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs, producing and submitting planning applications.
- Proficient in Revit is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician/Technologist opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365 100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technologist/Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly