Salary: Competitive based on experience
There is currently a vacancy for an Architect to join a successful Multidisciplinary Property & Construction Consultancy on a permanent basis. With this vacancy you will be joining a large team of experienced construction professionals, getting involved in a wide variety of work targeting the Healthcare, Hotels, Schools, Workplace and Residential/ Housing sectors.
You will receive an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine opportunities to gain mentoring and develop in your career!
To be an Architect you will need:
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit is essential.
- To have experience working in previous relevant sectors.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
If you feel like your energetic and enthusiastic, then this may be the perfect opportunity to take that advance in your career as an Architect!
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly